OUR 10 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Our team at The HIVE Mattress want to thank you for purchasing your new mattress and/or other products. We are committed to Quality and Exceptional Service and we hold ourselves accountable to these high standards. We are very confident that you will “Love” the product you have purchased (hereinafter your “Mattress”, “Foundation”, “Adjustable Bed Base”, “Mattress Protector”, “Pillow”, “sheets”, or in other words, your “product”). On the other hand, if you find a defect and/or are dissatisfied with the product please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org for information on how to take advantage of the warranty terms.
Your new HIVE Mattress is covered by a 10 Year Limited Replacement Warranty, meaning that during 10 years after you have purchased your new Hive Mattress we will cover any manufacturing defects under the terms of the warranty…we will replace it or repair it.
Our team has designed and manufactured a product that has led to one of the best engineered Mattresses in the industry that will provide you with the most energetic and possible restful sleep experience. We pride ourselves to have accomplished this goal.
Following are the terms of the 10 Year Limited Warranty:
- Your new HIVE Mattress is covered by a 10 year Limited Warranty which gives you specific rights. These rights vary from state to state.
- The warranty is not transferable and is only valid and applies to the original purchaser from the date it was purchased and/or during the period in which the mattress was purchased from The HIVE mattress, LLC. In other words, it is retained by original proprietor of the mattress.
- If you have purchased the HIVE Mattress directly from our website at www.thehivemttress.com or from an authorized HIVE Mattress distributor (Amazon.com)
- If the original purchaser of the mattress gives or sells the mattress to another person the succeeding owner will agree to take the mattress “AS IS” and “WITH ALL DEFECTS”. At this point the warranty is voided and it is not applicable
- The HIVE mattress must be setup on a proper support surface such as a solid platform base or a foundation significant enough that will not only support the mattress properly but also its occupants. When using a Foundation or bed frame you must make sure there is a “center support” structure as part of the design of the support system
- Please make sure to retain the original purchase receipt in order to provide us with a copy when making the claim
What is covered under the 10 Year Limited Warranty or normal use of your HIVE Mattress:
- If there is a noticeable sag (also known as a body impression) greater than one inch (1”) on top of the mattress. This is also known as an “indentation” that is visible when no load/weight is applied on top of the mattress. This sag or indentation must not be correlated to the use of an inappropriate or a non-supportive foundation or base. The HIVE mattress must be setup on a proper support surface such as a solid platform base or a foundation significant enough that will not only support the mattress properly but also its occupants. When using a Foundation or bed frame you must make sure there is a “center support” structure as part of the design of the support system.
If you have any questions on the current foundation you are using or are planning to purchase, please feel free to contact us at: email@example.com
- Any physical flaw in the materials that causes damage to the mattress regardless of the use of a proper foundation, adjustable bed base, platform bed base or normal use and handling
- Any manufacturing defect with the zipper cover (tearing or separating), foam materials or pocket coil spring unit. The HIVE Mattress, LLC may repair or replace the zipper cover with the current style/design available for your mattress. The zipper cover may be of different material and color than the original zipper cover that was fitted in the original purchased mattress. If we choose to exchange your mattress or components, it may be replaced with a different model, color, or style with the current model available.
What is NOT covered under the 10 Year Limited Warranty and/or normal use of your HIVE Mattress that will void your warranty:
- Increase in softness of the comfort layers and support system. This is normal and it does not affect the cooling, support and pressure relieve properties of the HIVE Mattress
- Improper and abusive handling, carelessness and disregarding in turning the mattress every 3 months to ensure proper body weight distribution
- Using an unsuitable foundation, adjustable bed base, platform bed base or bed frame that does not support the product properly
- Mattresses sold by resellers which are not authorized distributors/retailers by The HIVE Mattress, LLC
- Replacement of any internal component of the mattress that is not supplied by The HIVE Mattress, LLC or any of its authorized distributors, including the fabric cover material
- Any stains, cuts, liquid spills, tears, soiling or burns resulting in physical damage and abuse of the mattress and its construction, including the fabric cover material
- Any mattress and/or product that is sold “AS-IS”, “Refurbished/Recondition”, “Used”, “Comfort Preference”, “Previously-Owned” or any other type of similar wording that indicates that the product is not NEW and it has been previously purchased or used by another consumer other than the original purchaser
- Improper storage of the product such as in humid and/or wet places, infected with bugs, or inadequate sheltered and secured dry areas
- Any contaminated or unsanitary condition
- Trying to clean the product in an incorrect manner
- If you use the product in a way that it is unsuited other than the intended use
IMPORTANT NOTE: Once the HIVE Mattress leaves the United States both the 120 Night Guarantee and 10 Year Limited Warranty are both voided.
How to make a claim under this Warranty
The HIVE Mattress, LLC will not charge the original purchaser of the product, the replacement or repair of the product if it is believed to be defective during the terms and length of the “10 Year Limited Warranty”. However, all shipping and handling cost that is associated with such replacement and/or repair are the customer’s full responsibility. Any product that is replaced or repaired it not provided with a new warranty, but instead it runs from the date of the original product purchased.
When submitting a claim you must provide:
- A letter/email with a summary describing the situation and problem you have encountered.
- Photographs showing the problem
- The date you purchase the product
- Copy of the original “Proof of Purchase” receipt
- Your full name, address and phone number
- Submit all of the above to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Failure to follow the above instructions may delay or void the 120 Night Guarantee and the 10 Year Limited Warranty. At our option, we reserve the right to request additional information regarding the claim or we may have the product physically inspected before The HIVE Mattress, LLC accepts a particular claim that is deem defective under this warranty.
This Warranty is governed by the laws of the State of Texas
Warrantor The HIVE Mattress is the warrantor under this warranty. You may contact us at:
The HIVE Mattress, LLC
8553 N. Beach, Unit#194
Fort Worth, TX 76244
or at email@example.com
The warranties and resolutions that have been set forth in this warranty policy and the responsibilities, obligations, duties and/or liabilities of The Hive Mattress, LLC (the “seller’) as specified above are the sole and exclusive remedies that are offered and available to the customer or purchaser. Therefore, the customer relinquishes any and all other warranties and/or guarantees, expressed or implied. The customer or purchaser accepts that no other representations were made to the customer or purchaser with reference to the products sold in this site. This includes quality, performance and functionality. If you need additional information please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org